now down to business.
okay so i have been a knitting maniac lately.
so much that i have thrown my shoulder into an arthritic fit.
a lot of good has come of it though. for one, i have been extremely prolific. I now have lots of knitted goods in my shop.
here are some of my favourite new things:
I have also been getting cozy by drinking waay too much hot chocolate.
I actually believe that I have created the most perfect recipe for it EVER.
It starts off with homemade marshmallows. (recipe can be found here)
It is then followed with my hot chocolate recipe:
- 1 handfull of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 handfull of white chocolate chips
- 2 cups of 2% milk
- 1 tsp of salted butter (sounds weird but salt makes sweets taste better)
- In a saucepan set on medium heat, melt butter in milk while continuously stirring with whisk.
- When milk is hot (just before boiling), add in both chocolate chips.
- Whisk until all chips are melted and serve immediately (with marshmallows on top!)
Great, now I want some.